The Bichon Frise Owner’s Manual
The Insider’s Guide to a Healthy, Happy & Well Behaved Bichon Frise
This popular long selling Bichon Frise ebook package covers everything from deciding if a Bichon Frise is for you and your family, right through to buying and caring for a Bichon Frise though to old age.
This is an excellent resource book that has helped our family out on everything from potty training to learning more about the history of this intelligent breed of dog.
If you are a bichon owner, you’ll want this book! Full of colourful pictures and tons of information on how to have a healthy, happy and well behaved bichon frise just like our little Roscoe.
Below are some from the chapters of the ebook:
- Bichon Frise beginnings
- Appearance & Breed Standards
- Are You Ready For A Bichon?
- Bringing home your new baby
- Feeding your Bichon
- Grooming your Bichon
- Training your Bichon
- Bichons’ behavior problems
- Health Problems among The Bichon Frise
- Breeding your Bichon
- The Senior Bichon Frise
The package includes 6 free bonuses:
- Audio “Dog Training Secrets Revealed”
- ebooklet; “Teaching Your Bichon Frise 13 Easy Tricks”
- ebooklet; “Changing your Bichon Frise ‘s Temperament For The Better.
- ebooklet; ” Traveling With Your Bichon”.
- ebooklet; “Choosing Your Bichon’s name”.
- ebooklet; “All About Pet Insurance”.